Griddle Breakfast and Cheesesteaks w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love a Philly sandwich. It can definitely be hard to get plated shots when you and the guests are hungry!

Thanks Teal! Yeah man I am terrible at getting plated shots haha. You are exactly right hard when everyone is hungry and ready to chow down.

That all looks awesome.. I see a flat top griddle in my near future !

Thanks Mike! Things are so versatile I would highly recommend getting one! I've got the camp chef model and can attest to it but haven't heard many bad things about the blackstone either. Don't think you could go wrong either way!

Reactions: jaxgatorz
I'd almost root for the Titans for a meal like that John. Excellent Job, but I think your gonna have to up the meat to wagyu grade to beat Mahomes. Should be a good game.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris! Lol yeah I might have to up it a little for Mahomes. But knocking off Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson beforehand makes me feel a little better. Plus beating the chiefs a few weeks ago makes me feel like TN at least has a chance! Derrick Henry might just steamroll that whole team.

All looks excellent John!! Those griddled are breakfast machines for sure. Loveours.

Appreciate the kind words and like! Yeah man its a breakfast machine for sure. I haven't tried but I have a feeling I could cook about 20 pancakes in under a minute on that thing.

Great looking breakfast and those sandwiches look awesome! I love philly cheese steaks. Extra mushrooms for me!I Really need to look into a flat top.

Thanks Travis! I got a steal on this one at rural king. Looks like from your kids barrel smoker thread you have some nice fabricating skills...could probably build one!

Wish I had some more leftovers!
I hear that...I just wish I had time right now. Life has been all consuming my friend. I am sure you recall the thread about needing to smoke and chill... that opportunity hasnt come around my place in a while. I squeezed in a couple SV's. By in serious need of a rib fest/brisket/reverse seared TT or lamb leg... it will come.

For now I am living vicariously through others and thank god for that!

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Nice job on the griddle. I’d tear that cheesesteak a new one!

Titans knocked off Pats and Ravens! I hope they go all the way, I’m rooting for them.

Thanks Joe! Pics kinda suck because when I flipped the meat into the bun all the cheese went to the bottom side. But it was tasty.

And hell yeah. Didn't think the Titans would make it this far but I'd say knocking off Jackson and Brady was a pretty good start. Henry is just unstoppable.

Excellent looking meal.
Titans are looking good, didn't think they would be able to hang with them , but was other way around.

Appreciate the kind words! Yeah trust me being a TN sports fan I didn't think the titans would make it past the first round. Happy with the way things are going so far! Hell knocking Tom Brady out of the playoffs was enough for me lol.

Beautiful piece of work John! That breakfast was really something to see on that flat top, but I like the Philly cheesesteaks even more, classic style. Huge Like! RAY

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Nice cook Vol ! Need to fire up the Black Stone now .

Yeah , that or just have Mahomes over for supper the night before the game . He'll be so full he won't be able to move !
One thing about that game , who ever wins will be ok by me .

I obviously and rooting for the Titans but had they not have made it this far would be rooting for the chiefs. Hard not to like Andy Reid and Mahomes.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky