Greetings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

matt-n

Original poster
Feb 16, 2014
NY
Well as someone that has been stalking this forum for months now I felt I should finally join the community. I have learned so much reading all this information and I find myself spending entirely to much time on here. And I thank everyone for that.

Now about myself,
My name is Matt, I am 24 and I currently live in the great northwest in Washington, Fort Lewis. I serve uncle same in the Army as an Infantry Mortarman. Home to me is upstate NY, and my smoker is there also. I have a masterbuilt 2 door duel smoker, my first smoker that I have used a few times with great success in the few days a year I can use it, thanks to this forum in the most part. After 3 years serving our great country I am parting ways in a couple months due to injuries sustained in adventures overseas and on to new things. I look forward to more reading and sharing some things of my own in the next few months. Thanks again and it's good to finally be part of this community

First things first, a huge thank you for your service and sacrifice. We are glad that you are on and look forward to seeing your work on the smoker.:welcome1:

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Gary[/h3]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky