Greetings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dwalker11

Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Hi all! I am joining from just a little ways North of Jeff, Sand Springs, OK. I have been smoking meats for around 30 years now but always anxious to try new recipes! Current smoker I use the most is a 40" Masterbuilt electric, an A-Maze-N smoker and also have a charcoal/wood smoker made by a group in Tulsa called Southwest Smokers but I haven't used it much in a while due to the ease of electric smokers. Favorite cuts to smoke are pork shoulders, spare ribs, Boston butts and Baby backs in that order. Have done hundreds of pounds of turkeys over the years (100 lbs at once twice), cheese, briskets and lately been doing quite a few Fattys! Love em. Also have a Charbroil Infared grill for the small stuff and really enjoy cooking on it too, but smoking is my favorite! Have been subscribed to the newsletter for awhile and felt I needed to get signed up! Happy smoking!!

BTW, interested in sausage making too! Getting ready to make some Venison Summer Sausage from a kit to start. Any tips are most welcomed!!!

Last edited:
Welcome  to SMF Dwalker11 and were glad to have you aboard so join in, share your experiences, have some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite………

The Qveiw

If you have any questions on sausage making we have a sausage forum..............
icon14.gif
     http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/130/sausage

Happy smoking

Joe

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything......  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the group, from another Oklahoman!  This is the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Sure like to see some pictures of all this good stuff

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky