Greetings from the Sonoran Desert!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We had 50 days last year when the temp was 110º or higher out on the covered patio. We just had misters installed, should make quite a difference! RAY

DSCN2076.JPG
DSCN3758.JPG

Welcome from Nova Scotia

our temps here in NS do not get that high, in summer we hover around 25 - 30 C (77 - 86 F ) I can't imagine 1110 for normal days , My hammer would be slipping out of my hand if I was stupid enough to work in that heat unless an emergency

Ray sawhorseray sawhorseray , love the mister set up , hope that cools it down some

David

my misters broke and I bought an evap cooler on wheels. It’s great cause I can use when I’m grilling or the guest area near pool or in the garage when I’m pretending to be a mechanic 😆

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky