Greetings from Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KimberlyO

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 17, 2023
O'Fallon, MO
Hello all! I am new to the forum and am looking forward to learning from all of you. I have a big green egg and have been smoking/grilling on it since about 2015, though more actively over the last few years. I will have lots of rookie questions as I have stuck to very basic meats like briskets, tri-tips, and ribs. I am starting to branch out and am reaching out for lots of help! It is clear there is a lot of experience here and it will be fun to follow all of you.

Happy smoking!

Welcome from Mississippi!! If I'm not wrong there is another member here from o'fallon.
Look forward to your post and pics.

Jim

Reactions: KimberlyO
Welcome from St.Peters. Watch these folks, they got more ways to spend your money than you can imagine. And even more imaginative ways to get you to do it. Lots of great folks and great ideas.

Welcome from Southern Calif. These fine folks have helped me with many new menu items; bacon, sausage and everything griddle. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your cooks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky