Greetings from Kansas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bg1

Original poster
Sep 19, 2020
Hello all!
Just joined and want to introduce myself.
I'm originally from Texas but retired in Kansas from military a few years ago. Always loved grilling just about anything but didn't get into smoking till a couple years ago when I got into deer hunting. Have always been a diy kind of guy so my first deer led to a grinder which led to a stuffer which led to all kinds of questions which finally brings me here!
Looking forward to drooling over everyone's creations and learning along the way. Hope to be of some help where I can as well.
Take care!

Welcome from Missouri . Happy to have you join . Look around , and enjoy .

Greetings from Mississippi. You have found a treasure trove of good knowledge and some pretty nice folks. Be warned...We like pics.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky