Greetings from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rwest

Original poster
Sep 5, 2010
Florida
Just found this site yesterday on a yahoo search.

I used to be pretty good with a smoker, but now ...not so much, so time for me to get some more schooling, this looks like just the place.

I have a Char-Broil smoker pro and plan to makes some mod's to it that I've seen here.

Have some pork butt and ribs smoking right now, Time for a beer!

Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF!!! 

Side affects are spending to much time on the puter and weight gain.

Welcome to SMF glad you decided to join us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the site.  If you need a hands on refresher course on our hobby I suggest attending one of the events our members put on.   We are having a 3 day get together in SE Louisiana the beginning of October.  ShooterRick is doing butts, brisket, and breakfast sausage.  BayouChilehead is doing ABTs and cracklins.  Eman is doing Gumbo, sausage poboys and a couple of sides.  We have homemade biscuits, sweet rolls and some other surprises for breakfast.  I am also sure we can expect to see some pretty unique offerings from some of the other forum members that are  attending.  We still have a couple of trailer sites and tent space is unlimited.  There are hotels within 20 minutes of the site.  Take a look in the events thread for "SE Louisiana Gathering".  Come on by and pass a good time with us.

Al

RW welcome aboard!  With the great information here on SMF and the great folks who are more than willing to help out, you'll be back in the smokin' saddle your first smoke!

Welcome to the SMF, and keep making use of the great information available to you. It's all good my friend.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.  You will find all kinds of foods that you would not thought of as canidates for smoking being smoked by members.  It's quite an adventure.  Again welcome from Delray Beach, Fl

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky