Greetings from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 29, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Greetings SMF family!

The best present I ever received was given to me over Christmas. I received a Brinkmann Gourmet Charcoal Water smoker from my in-laws, and did the first smoke 2 weeks ago using Jeff's Naked Rib Rub recipe (well worth the cost!). They turned out well and are featured under my ID.

Here's some info on me:

Smoker: Brinkmann Gourmet Charcoal Water Smoker
Experience: NEWBIE!!

I look forward to learning tips from the pros, and also adding some tasty recipes along the way!

dude welcome............

i have one of those.........been smoking on ecb's for 20 years..........

there are some mods you can do to it to REALLY make it rock.......and easier to control smoker temps

once again..........welcome

The cut, no doubt is indeed the brisket. I suggest ya take a run at a shoulder/Boston butt first... then ribs...then..well briskets are tricky, and time consuming. AND pricey. just some advice. And get the 5 day ecourse, FULL of good info....

Welcome to SMF!

Glad to know you're part of the SMF, best smokin' site on the net. Try taking some Q Views whenever you smoke, I do that even if i don't post the smoke, good reference. Looking forward to seeing your smokin' threads!

Welcome to the forum sumosmoke! Good looking ribs.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Nothing like getting notes from the SMF family to make one feel welcome! Thanks to everyone that's posted a "hello"!
icon_biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky