Greetings from Eastern Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rodie27

Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
Hello, I'm Tyler and I live in Danville, IL. I'm a newly enlisted member but have occasionally browsed the site to glean some of the wisdom, which have found to be readily available!

I have been smoking for about a year now when my wife approved (
yahoo.gif
) my purchase of the MES 40. I have smoked plenty of things but I'm afraid I've been putting too many chips in the pan and have been getting some bitter flavors, possibly due to creosote. I'm planning on getting an AmazeN smoke generator which I'm hoping will bring things to a whole new level.

In any case, I look forward to meeting you all and can't wait to try any ideas/suggestions you might have. I'm new at this and have a lot to learn so feel free to share your wisdom!

Thanks and God bless!

Tyler

Welcome Tyler! Nice to meet you! Glad you joined our group. You'll like it here...it's the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc. Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will likely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky