Greetings all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fdlkev

Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
Hi everyone,  New guy here so I thought I'd give you all a tip of the hat and introduce myself.   Name is Kevin and I am from near Fond du Lac, WI.

I have been checking out various sites related to my new hobby and culinary love, smoking meat and grilling.  I am currently using a standard Weber 22.5 in kettle grill with a seal & sear insert.  So far, so good.  My crew of guinea pigs seem to like the results of my trails so far, wings, pork chops & pork steaks, plus a shot at bacon wrapped almost everything.

I am looking forward to gaining knowledge and experience from this site, I have to say I am impressed with it!

I hope you are all doing well and I hope you won't mind if a "Newbie" becomes something of a pest by asking a lot of questions  (I get the feeling that will not be the case.

Welcome from SC, Kevin. It's good to have you here on this great site. There are a lot of really fine folks here who are always eager to share their ideas, recipes and tips. All you have to do is ask and keep reading.

Good luck and good smokin', Joe. :grilling_smilie:

Welcome Kevin!  Ask away, lot's of knowledge here that has helped all of us.

Hi Kevin!

Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard.

Ask all the questions you want.

We are all here to help, and most of us learned what we know right here.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky