Green Chile Low Carb Chicken Spaghetti

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
This turned out so good and used the hatch peppers roasted from this weekend. This the first time I used Spaghetti Squash and came out like pasta. I used the technique below. Worked really good but baked 20 minutes longer than said. Used rotisserie chicken from Sam's which is far better than any other I have had else where. Somehow the plated picture did not take but looked just like spaghetti pasta. This my last meal for couple days and was a good one. Doing 48 hour fast. I highly recommend for those doing low carb.

20200808_150808.jpg
20200808_160426.jpg

Brian I love spaghetti squash. If you get a chance try Miracle Noodles. If you decide to give me a shout and I’ll give you some tips to maximize the taste. We love them for pasta dishes

Looks good. My wife uses it occasionally as well. Tastes pretty good

Brian I love spaghetti squash. If you get a chance try Miracle Noodles. If you decide to give me a shout and I’ll give you some tips to maximize the taste. We love them for pasta dishes
A friend gave me some skinny noodles last week. Packaged in liquid. Says like glass noodles. Maybe OK for Pho but not sure what else to use them for. Been doing low carb intermittent fasting. Lost close to 20 lbs now but my glucose seems like its gone up.

Brian, that looks fantastic! We love spaghetti squash here as well! One of our favorite ways is to top it with shrimp scampi.
Here is a link to how I do my scampi. If your a shrimp fan give it a try on top of the spaghetti squash.

Spaghetti squash is a staple in our house.My better half has completely mastered it so at some point when she gets over the Lyme disease I'll post up her recipe when she feels like cooking again.
Sorry to hear your girlfriend got the Lyme.
I had it a number of years ago and luckily caught early before it got a hold on my system. Still a few weeks of discomfort.

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Brian, that looks fantastic! We love spaghetti squash here as well! One of our favorite ways is to top it with shrimp scampi.
Here is a link to how I do my scampi. If your a shrimp fan give it a try on top of the spaghetti squash.

Dang you read my mine. Scampi and asparagus is what I had planned for the left over squash. Was looking at recipes yesterday but will try yours. Thanks!

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky