Green Bay is going to the Super Bowl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
Green Bay is going to the Super Bowl  wins 21 - 14

Booooo. Well I guess at least there is a chance of a good super bowl game. It would have been pretty disappointing if the Bears made it and had to play without their starting QB.
It would have been disappointing if they had made it even with their starting QB...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Signed a Green Bay Fan...

I can say that my wife is happy.  She was born and raised mostly in Wisconsin, and is a GB fan.  We now live in Maryland, and Ravens is her second choice.

I'm not a fan -- just watch (or nap).

Congrats to both the Packers & the Steelers & all of their fans.

It should be a Great Super Bowl Game!

I gotta go with the Steelers, because they are my second favorite team---The "Other" Pa Team.

Bear

okay, gotta find those Green Bay Packer brat's.  SInce the wife is a huge GB fan I'm thinking i can use this as a way to get that sausage stuffer....

I'm thinkin' some home made Cheddar Brats and Wisconsin Beer Cheese Soup with smoked cheddar and gouda!  
drool.gif

Would have preferred a Packers/Jets Superbowl, but it should be a great game anyway.

icon_cool.gif

Heck I'm not even a green bay fan and I'll think that I should make some cheese brats and cheese soup too. I just hope that it's a good game this year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky