• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Green Bay is going to the Super Bowl

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Booooo. Well I guess at least there is a chance of a good super bowl game. It would have been pretty disappointing if the Bears made it and had to play without their starting QB.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
Booooo. Well I guess at least there is a chance of a good super bowl game. It would have been pretty disappointing if the Bears made it and had to play without their starting QB.
It would have been disappointing if they had made it even with their starting QB...

Signed a Green Bay Fan...

meatnbeer

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 25, 2009
WOO HOO!!!!  I can start planning the menue now.......So Many Choices!!!!

dale5351

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 20, 2010
I can say that my wife is happy.  She was born and raised mostly in Wisconsin, and is a GB fan.  We now live in Maryland, and Ravens is her second choice.

I'm not a fan -- just watch (or nap).

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Congrats to both the Packers & the Steelers & all of their fans.

It should be a Great Super Bowl Game!

I gotta go with the Steelers, because they are my second favorite team---The "Other" Pa Team.

Bear

bpopovitz

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 29, 2008
okay, gotta find those Green Bay Packer brat's.  SInce the wife is a huge GB fan I'm thinking i can use this as a way to get that sausage stuffer....

czarcastic

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 17, 2011
I'm thinkin' some home made Cheddar Brats and Wisconsin Beer Cheese Soup with smoked cheddar and gouda!  

Would have preferred a Packers/Jets Superbowl, but it should be a great game anyway.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Heck I'm not even a green bay fan and I'll think that I should make some cheese brats and cheese soup too. I just hope that it's a good game this year.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
I wanted GB and the Jets so Brett would sit and wallow! Sorry no respect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.