Great Italian Beef Brisket Sandwiches!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoker matt 54

StickBurners
Original poster
Dec 13, 2007
Lawrence,KS -Via-Ottawa,IL
I put up a lot of pics because i hate typing and Qview is better than words anyways. This is my spin on smoked Itailian Beef Brisket Sandwiches!

3lb Brisket, injected with Italian dressing the night before.

Giardiniera and Onion

added half a bottle of italian dressing

Smoked the Brisket for about 6 hours at about 200 degrees

Wrapped up the pan and cooked it on the smoker for another 6 hours at about 225 or you can finish it in the oven.(but i wouldnt just because it wouldnt feel right)

I like to use a thick wheat bakery bun toasted in the oven with a pepperjack cheese slice, and to top it off with some Wasabi Horseradish

All I can say is DAYUM!!!

That looks great
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

P.S. details typed are appreciated so we can save them and try that recipe later
icon_wink.gif

Oh man! That's some good looking smokin'!!! I will definitely try that. The giardiniera should give it a bit of vinegary taste? My wife is Italian and loves the stuff
icon_smile.gif
. Keith

Now that is a sandwich my friend! Looks like a nice smoke ring, congrats on a great smoke!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky