Great Deal On Used Smoker In Georgia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

graybeard

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2008
Athens Ga
Big Time Smoker and Grill Combo - $600 (Fayetteville)

Date: 2010-04-03, 9:57AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I bought this grill used about one year ago and have grilled on it once. It appears to have been built from two propane tanks. It has a front and rear axle with wide tires and can be moved around the yard like a wagon. It is HEAVY.
The top area has two racks with a combined grilling area of 8+ sq feet and can be used with charcoal, wood or, it is plumbed for LP. You just need to add the burners.
The lower portion can be loaded with hickory, mesquite or whatever you prefer to smoke your meat. There is a sliding wood tray for easy stoking. There is a metal cap (Green Egg) I bought to adjust the air flow but never installed it.
This would be great for big bbq's or special events. I can't afford to buy enough meat to fill it. Buyer will need a small trailer to take it home or if close to Fayetteville, we can work out delivery. Call with questions.
$600.00 Cash only. 770 461-7031 home 770 855-8223 cell
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k13o03lb5O45W15P4a439365a43c583d155a.jpg
3m53p73l45Z65T55X4a43d7750ea6ae651f17.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky