Graduation smoke starting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice smoke you've got goin' there Mark! Sounds like you've got a good handle on the whole plan...just stick with what feels right and you'll come out the other end smilin'!!!

Keep it thin blue, my friend!

Eric

Ok some more pictures.... Keeping me busy ...Check meat, take pics, post here, check meat..a vicious circle lol!! Kinda of jumping topics here but keepin with the post.

First pic the Bradley loaded, 2 Butts and a triple tied chuck on top.

Now the SnP with only chucks minus the 2 that were foiled and went into the oven to give me more room.

Now for the last pic what I will be drinking a homebrew, needed to try a sample!

Looks awesome theres gonna be lots of good food at that party!!

Lookin good Mark....gonna be a heck of a party!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

three pages and no one had the urge to say "baby got back".

Nice color on the home brew. Was there a difference in taste between the charcoal and the electric?
kris

Man it all looks good Mark.
Especially the beer but especially the meat, but especially the beer.
Sounds like you are pretty busy keeping up, but I'm sure you're having a blast.

This is awesome! Way to go Iowa. You get points from me for sure. I only hope the graduate and all your guests know what great lengths you're going to for them. And I hope you get your fill too. And hopefully a little leftover.

Just finished up all the meat. It is in bags in the freezer just waiting to get froze, then thawed out put into a roaster and get a shower with the juices I saved. Here is a pic of the pulled chuck minus two of the tied up triple roasts. Tying them didn't work too bad but I am sure they would be better if they were 6 or 7 pounders to start with, instead of 2 or 3 pounders tied together.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky