Grad Party

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
clifish clifish It also amazes me people buy oscars anymore, but they do. That Pacu is about ad vegitarian as you or I are. Pretty sure he just had to adapt to survive. We sell quite a few arrowana and things also that get big. I just make sure to warn people they get huge.
Oscars are not too bad they get to be a foot, I have bred them before. Arrowana's get to 3' and like to jump. I know people that had to keep bricks on the cover just to keep them in a tank. If I lived someplace warmer I would love to have a couple of them in a pond.

I aslo don't undestand why stores sell 3" SA red tail cats, they get 6'+

I used to grow Oscars. Small scale. Only had 4 30-gallon tanks. I enjoyed these fish. They do have character. Once they got around 7-8"I would post them for sale. They would sell fast. Profit wasn't there. But the entertainment was.

Reactions: clifish
16550609273602946299792400907071.jpg

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky