got my new amazen smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
harborcreek,pa
4d8c6db4_001.jpg
The big brown truck brought a big brown box!!!cant wait to use it this weekend hopefully.I've had a great hoilday season for sure new mes,meat grinder,and now the amazen smoker!!!! The box was in great shape,everything was package well for shipping(thanks for that todd) clear instructions for use.I got the 6x8 and about 25lbs of dust.I will defiantly post some qview this weekend!
e0a99270_002.jpg

I'm jealous!  I ordered mine and Todd did his part, but now I'm victim of the ever speedy (not at all) Virgin Island Postal Service.  Believe me, if you thought the term "snail mail" applied in the continental US...you were wrong. Here it is truly  slow as a snail!

yikes!!! sorry to hear about that!! I ordered mine on dec27 at like 12 at night got here on the 4th not too bad with the hoilday and all!!!

mine on the 26th after  several emails with Todd (awesome customer service way above and beyond).  Cheese will be first on my list!  Tracking put is leaving Puerto Rico on the 2nd....I could have paddled a kayak from there to here by now. (not really, but guessing it's been in the post office here on St. John since the 3rd - awaiting the arduous task of putting a not in my PO box to claim the package)

Have not had smoked food since I left "home" back in November.  Soon, very soon!   Keep us updated on how it works for you. I'd be curious to learn any tricks or tips.

John

Congrats - let us know if you need any help. Lots of us here to support you

Congratulations on the new AMNS...  and like Scarbelly said, let us know if you have questions or need help...

Will do guys...i was digging around the freezer and found a picece of salmon! can't wait till the weekend so its defrosting now for tomorrow!!lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky