Got my 200,000th catalog from Cabelas and 40.00 Redi Check

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
huh.gif

th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Not very clear. Late on a friday. Sorry. Christmas catolog from cabelas has I think ET732 for 40.00

Yeah.. me too... I have piles of bass pro and cabelas catalogs..... Redi check is $34.99 and free shipping... Been wanting one.....going to get one today

Thanks for the heads up

Guess that is the 73 after looking little harder at pic. But is there much difference in the two?

I am really new to this but this is what I know, the range on the remote is 100' compared to 300', the on/off switch is behind the battery cover so you have to remove that to turn it on/off, and I have read that the probe on the 732 have been improved so they have fewer problems with failure due to moisture.

Again, I am a newbie so hopefully someone with more experience might chime in!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky