• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Got home from the Sub..say Cheese!!

dauntless

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 1, 2010
Left the Submarine behind for the weekend, time to fire up the UDS and smoke some cheese! Glass is full of some Buffalo Trace and I got some aged xtra sharp, provolone, and some pepperjack over applwood going right now. Figured I would pull at the three hour mark or so. That is all, not a very interesting post, but it has been awhile so I figured I would say hi!

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Smoked Cheese = GOOD!

Too bad you gotta wait for the results.

Todd

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Hi Dauntless

Thanks for your service and lets see some qview of that smoke!!

dauntless

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 1, 2010
The 2-3 week wait is so worth it though. I still have some left in the fridge from the last batch, this is just a small batch for my dad. He loves the stuff! Here is a shot I just took real quick.... finished result to follow.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Man that cheese looks great.. Thank i will have to do me up some cheese thanks for posting..

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.