Got a STEAL on a Masterbuilt 30" electric smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kyle1284

Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Houston,TX
So I hve been eyeing this electric smoker for a month or so and today I decided to pull the trigger. Gander mountain had them on sale for 199.99 so I called up an made sure they had the latest model, 20070910, and not the previous model with the heating element that was a pain to replace. They had the 0910 model and the older model and both were 239.00 at the store. I informed them of the their online price and they said just bring a print out and we will honor it. I grab the 0910 model and head to the register, tell them about the price online they ring up the unit and I give them the online print out from their site and hear them say that will be 113.63. I hand them my card without any objections and then get to my truck to make sure I grabbed the right model number. Yeah it was the right one. I got a steal of a deal!!

Kyle Good deal now season it and post some Ques. You should update your profile so we can all jump on that.

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky