GOOOOOO TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING (Hockey's Stanley Cup)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
After wining last year (2 years in a row) they said Lightning strikes twice.... So I guess we're (Lightning) gonna strike three times with a third straight win in a row...

GOOOOOOOOOOOO :emoji_zap:

Go Lightening!!! And take the Fing Yankees with you. 😂. Kidding, the grandmother in law, whom I adored and was a crazy great woman, was a Lightening fan SO… Go Lightening…. Even if I’m a MN North Star fan by birth and Wild fan cuz well they exist.

Go Lightening!!! And take the Fing Yankees with you. 😂. Kidding, the grandmother in law, whom I adored and was a crazy great woman, was a Lightening fan SO… Go Lightening…. Even if I’m a MN North Star fan by birth and Wild fan cuz well they exist.
I don't mind the Yankees, not a huge bball fan although there was a time I was in the dugout 5-6 days a week when my son was on the 3 different teams at once. I did what little I could aka kept the book, pitch count and batting order. Now a days I get much more enjoyment watching the LL world series in August.

Reactions: bigfurmn
Totally agree with this... Love watching the little guys play ..I watch for the whole two weeks... The wife gets PO'd ... And she's from South Williamsport (home of little league world series)
My wife actually likes it, maybe it reminds us of when my son played (now 23 and teaching PE/health in NH). Although given the size and skill of the players they really need to go beyond the smaller field size they use...someone is going to get hurt the way some of these "kids" bat.

Still hate the Yankees but I’m a Twins fan (check playoff records you’ll understand). I just like good games and fun fans at every level of any sport.

Reactions: clifish
I'm a New York fan thru and thru.
Rangers fan, but will root for the Islanders when they aren't playing the Rangers.
Yankees fan but will root for the Mets.
Giants fan but will root for the Jets.

For this series I'm actually rooting for the Lightening. I used to keep tabs on them when Martin St.Louis played for them. He was from Montreal(about 2 hrs from where I live) and was a stand out at UVM, Go bolts.

Chris

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky