Good way to start the day .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 14, 2013
OFallon Mo.
Bearcarver Bearcarver inspired breakfast . Pork roll in the mid-west .
20191016_075419.jpg 20191016_080248.jpg
20191016_081951.jpg 20191016_082151.jpg
20191016_082256.jpg
Think I'll have it grilled with mustard for lunch !

Don't believe I've ever had pork roll. Is it like spam?
I only had it after I saw Bear post about it last year . Did a search for Taylor pork roll with my zip code . Found a market / deli 10 minutes from my house carried it . No not like spam . I like it better .

Bear chow is starting to spread out west. Nice looking sammie Chop. I still can't find it here.

Point for sure
Chris

I still can't find it here.
Search Taylor pork roll with your zip code .

I did a search using Georgia VT . Shows a couple places in Burlington if that's close to you , that sell sandwiches .

Last edited:
Remember doing that from my fried bologna days. Does anybody else sing that Oscar Mayer song to remember how to spell bologna?

Rich looks good I ate so much of that it is hard for me to think about it.Breakfast and Lunch look great LIKES
Richie

Looking really tasty. Pork Roll, Egg and American Cheese on a Hard Roll is the Official NJ State Breakfast Sandwich. For you folks off the North East Coast, a Hard Roll, also known as a Kaiser Roll, has a Chewy thin Crust with a light and Chewy, flavorfully slow fermented interior. It is usually covered lightly in Poppy Seeds. The interior is similar to an Italian or Portuguese Roll. Unfortunately, by mid-state PA, they have no idea what a Hard Roll is and area Kaiser Rolls are a sad facsimile closer in consistency to a cheap Hamburger Roll, airy with no chew to them at all...JJ

1571254441282-1326796261.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky