Good Morning and Happy Smoking from Southern NJ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from Ga., by way of NJ. You'll find this is the best place to be. Nice smoker, not seen that one before. Foods all look excellent.

Reactions: SmokinJointBBQ
Welcome to SMF, Brendon!!
I used to work on towers, and I loved going to the ones in South Jersey. Nice roads that aren't like Super highways. And most of the towers aren't very high. The whole job seemed more peaceful & quiet.

Bear
Thank you Bear!
Ive spent nearly my entire life here in south jersey, and it really is a nice area! Lots of forests, lakes...I think a lot of people would be surprised!

Welcome from Ga., by way of NJ. You'll find this is the best place to be. Nice smoker, not seen that one before. Foods all look excellent.
Thank you very much friend! It’s a 30 inch royal gourmet smoker - very cheap but it has served me well. Fixin to upgrade soon...torn between the LSG 20x42 or the horizon marshal 24 😆

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky