• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

gone

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
Welcome aboard!  Thanks for your service to our great country!

You'll find some great folks on here who are more than willing to help out with any smoking or build questions you may have.  

Here's a list of acronyms over in the WIKI section, click this link   You'll also find several other articles of information there that is helpful.  Sign up for the free 5-day email course too.

If you ever have questions no hesitate to post them.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Welcome to SMF - check out the Forums section then go down to  Smokers and you will find a whole section on UDS

Good luck

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Welcome to SMF!!!

This is the place to learn about smoking ,cureing and sausage making.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
dabullseye, welcome to SMF- as you have found, there is a wealth of info to be found here and lots of great folks willing to share what they know.  

Age don't matter here so you'll fit right in.

Enjoy the Fourms!

dale5351

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 20, 2010
Welcome from another old man:-}}  That smiley is my old grey beard.

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Welcome and thanks for the service!!

The drums are a great way to go. There pretty cheep, pretty easy and well pretty ugly at times. But its all good.

The only time I don't care for my drums is if I am simply cooking to much meat for the drums to handle, I don't care for the way mine cooks when it is slammed full to the gills.

Other than that one thing, they cook long and they offer a flavor like no other.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.