GO FALCONS beat the seahawks, doing wings and thighs for the game

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good luck with the smoke, but being a Buc's fan I'm kinda hoping for an upset with the Seahawks coming out on top. Looking forward to your Q-view.

I think the Bucs are a nice story, but they aren't for real. Atlanta has kinda become my adopted team. They play solid D, and can run the ball, which is what you need in the playoffs.

My Cowboys aren't fairing to well this year, lol.

man those were some great games this year between the birds and bucs yall should have beat us both times, i live out here in kansas city and watched josh freeman play hs ball at grandview he is a beast

Good luck with the smoke, but being a Buc's fan I'm kinda hoping for an upset with the Seahawks coming out on top. Looking forward to your Q-view.

hey are the cowboys going to keep garrett or go after saban at bama

I think the Bucs are a nice story, but they aren't for real. Atlanta has kinda become my adopted team. They play solid D, and can run the ball, which is what you need in the playoffs.

My Cowboys aren't fairing to well this year, lol.

Hopefully neither.

Saban proved he isn't an NFL coach when he deserted Miami. And Garrett, in my opinion, isn't the answer in Dallas. His play calling is predictable, and he was as much a part of the horrible first half of the season as Wade was.

The change definatly needed to be made with Phillips getting fired, but just because the Cowboys have won a couple games under Garrett doesn't mean I want him to stay.

I'd like to see them get Cowher.

Don't want Gruden either. He won a superbowl with Tony Dungey's team in Tampa Bay, then went downhill after that.

Go Seahawks, got a rack full of CHOINKS for gameday!!! They are in the smoker now, I'll take a pic when done. How do you get your bacon crisp in the smoker, or do you put in the oven when done?

here are some pics before the smoke
5241ecb9_100_2994.jpg

cbd21362_100_3002.jpg

6dcf1023_100_2995.jpg

60c707e5_100_2997.jpg

GO FALCONS IF WE WIN WE LOCK UP HOME FIELD FOR THE PLAYOFFS CAUSE WE AINT LOSING TO THE PANTHERS

icon_cool.gif

Hey UGA it's mballi / Big Gator Fan. I really don't like to say his but your chicken looks alittle under done to me. LOL You and the Boy looks good in your dirty bird garb. Now I hope they win for you cause we have the Jags hopefully whoop up on Pee Pee and the colts. Can you tell I was really happy when he played for Tennessee and never BEAT the Gators.

Yea the Falcons are the real deal, but I think the Buc's will be the real deal too in the next couple of years, IF the team stays together. We should have won a couple of more games, but just couldn't finish them off. Nice photo of you & your son, UGABOZ.

LOL man what about ole will muschamp for the gators

icon_cool.gif

Hey UGA it's mballi / Big Gator Fan. I really don't like to say his but your chicken looks alittle under done to me. LOL You and the Boy looks good in your dirty bird garb. Now I hope they win for you cause we have the Jags hopefully whoop up on Pee Pee and the colts. Can you tell I was really happy when he played for Tennessee and never BEAT the Gators.

thanks for the kind words and yes the bucs are young and are gonna be very good

Yea the Falcons are the real deal, but I think the Buc's will be the real deal too in the next couple of years, IF the team stays together. We should have won a couple of more games, but just couldn't finish them off. Nice photo of you & your son, UGABOZ.

I don't know what the big deal is about winning a game from the Seahawks.  All the teams have to do is just show up and Hassleback will pass the balls to them, or fumble them in the end zone and the opponents win.  Maybe the 'hawks plan is to be able to pick # one in the draft.  They sure gave away a lot of good players for the new concept.  And yes, I'm a very disenchanted Seahawk fan. 

On a brighter note, there's some mighty fine looking smoking going on in this thread.

Try bein a Panthers fan Dave

I don't know what the big deal is about winning a game from the Seahawks.  All the teams have to do is just show up and Hassleback will pass the balls to them, or fumble them in the end zone and the opponents win.  Maybe the 'hawks plan is to be able to pick # one in the draft.  They sure gave away a lot of good players for the new concept.  And yes, I'm a very disenchanted Seahawk fan. 

On a brighter note, there's some mighty fine looking smoking going on in this thread.

What he said, as I put the paper bag over my head

The whole stinkin' NFC West lost today!  I'm very happy to have seen the Seahags lose to the Falcons!  Keeps our Rams in the lead for the division!  All we need now is to beat the Forty Whiners and we're good to go!

For the record, we too like to smoke/grill and or otherwise cook the competition and did wings when the 'Hags were here early in the season!  Nice job with the chicken!

Us before the Rams got smoked by the Chiefs!

37f098ed_DSC05717.jpg

Last edited:
UGABOZ,

Great looking bird meat !!!

And that is really a cute little helper ya got there too !

Thanks for the view,

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky