Globe slicer score

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thesmokist

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 5, 2014
Lafayette IN
I scored this old globe slicer today in a trade! I've been wanting one like this for awhile. I traded a new compound bow that i only had a bill in. He was happy and I was happy so it's all good! It needs a lil cleaneing and greasing but it runs good and has all the parts.

Looks great,where will you be storing it,or are you fortunate enough to keep it in the kitchen?

I wish I could keep it in the kitchen but the wife says it needs a forever home on a cart covered up in the garage LOL! That's ok I spend most of my time in there anyway!!

I'm gonna start taking it apart today and give it a good cleaning and oiling. It looks like it may have been painted at one time. I think come spring I'm gonna strip and repaint it and have the chrome parts redone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky