GIVEAWAY for Inkbird Wifi Sous vide Cookers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I spoke to a beekeeper this weekend about liquefying crystallized honey and microwaves get it too hot too quickly. He said a 120°F water bath and this temp won't degrade the honey.

Congratulations to our lucky winner pa42phigh pa42phigh
You won the Wifi 1000Watts Sous vide :emoji_fire:
:emoji_boom: Please PM me your name and mailing info claim your prize 👋👋

Here is the discount code if you are still interested, will save you money! Please don't miss it :
Link: 15% CODE for Sous vide: 3ZLVQ74P
DEAL PRICE:🍀$68.84 (REGULAR PRICE:$80.99)

Thanks for friends who entered, see you next giveaway!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Giveaway time! Inkbird is giving away one Wifi 1000Watts Sous vide to this awesome community.🍄

:emoji_fire: KEY FEATURES :
:emoji_point_right:Free app ,no limit for multi people connect
:emoji_point_right:preset values will be saved after power off
:emoji_point_right:Precision Temperature and Time
:emoji_point_right:Protection and Temperature Alarm

Rules: Comment under this post. One Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 19-Oct.

View attachment 466932
View attachment 466925
Thx I think I sent a pm I’m not sure of how it works

Reactions: MJB05615
I received my prize today thx you Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq and @smokingmeatfourm for doing these contests!! They are the real deal folks

Attachments

• 3D09459F-298C-45FB-9E01-85E3654861D4.jpeg
    3D09459F-298C-45FB-9E01-85E3654861D4.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10
Let me know how you like it.. I'd love to see a write up.. I am thinking this might be good for you to smoke summer sausage then vacuum seal and finish in the SV to the same time and to better control results.
I’ll definitely be doing the summer sausage, I’ll post when I do.. I used the sv machine on some strip steaks last night the temperature were spot on

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky