GIVEAWAY for 150ft Bluetooth bbq thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
The giveaway has ended. Thank you everyone who entered.
Congratulations to winner BigTurtle BigTurtle to win the 150ft Bluetooth bbq thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X! Please PM me to redeem your prize.

Still Offer the 15% off code for who didn't win. Will save $5.20 : 2PTDJ9CE

Features:
1️⃣Temperature range: 32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
2️⃣With 8 main barbecue foods for options and customized preset temperature, timer and temperature alarm.
3️⃣Two meat probes + one meat clip.

****************************SEE U NEXT GIVEAWAY********************************************************************************************

Inkbird will giveaway one FREE 150 feet BBQ Thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X!
Features:
1️⃣Temperature range: 32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
2️⃣With 8 main barbecue foods for options and customized preset temperature, timer and temperature alarm.
3️⃣Two meat probes + one meat clip.

Rules:Please comment which country you come from. One winner will be selected randomly on 11 Aug.

Any confusion please feel free to contact me!
GOOD LUCK ! ! !

1596790107265.png

Last edited:
I am truly humbled by the generosity of the Ink Bird sponsorship here. I never win anything, ever. Then I saw that my name was drawn. Wow. I'm constantly cooking and though I'm here irregularly, this tool will save an old man a lot of steps in tired old feet and a lot of heat escaping Lady Liberty. I wish to thank Ink Bird again and I will post examples of this unit in use.

" I have the need to feed"

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_125708566.jpg
    IMG_20191012_125708566.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 4
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.