• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GIVEAWAY for 150ft Bluetooth bbq thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
The giveaway has ended. Thank you everyone who entered.
Congratulations to winner BigTurtle BigTurtle to win the 150ft Bluetooth bbq thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X! Please PM me to redeem your prize.

Still Offer the 15% off code for who didn't win. Will save $5.20 : 2PTDJ9CE

Features:
1️⃣Temperature range: 32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
2️⃣With 8 main barbecue foods for options and customized preset temperature, timer and temperature alarm.
3️⃣Two meat probes + one meat clip.

amazon" style="max-width:120px">
****************************SEE U NEXT GIVEAWAY********************************************************************************************

Inkbird will giveaway one FREE 150 feet BBQ Thermometer with dual probes IBT-2X!
Features:
1️⃣Temperature range: 32° F ~ 572 ° F; (Short-time measurement); 32° F~ 482 ° F (continuous monitoring).
2️⃣With 8 main barbecue foods for options and customized preset temperature, timer and temperature alarm.
3️⃣Two meat probes + one meat clip.

Rules:Please comment which country you come from. One winner will be selected randomly on 11 Aug.

Any confusion please feel free to contact me!
GOOD LUCK ! ! !

1596790107265.png

Last edited:

2Mac

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 30, 2020
Canada here.
Thanks again for the chance to win one of your great products Inkbird.

Aledavidov

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 16, 2020
I’m born in USSR , come to USA back on 2004 from Uzbekistan

Last edited:

daspyknows

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 9, 2020
USA, Northern California to be exact. Would be a great thing to use with my new Horizon offset smoker.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
The Good Old USA

Thanks for the opportunity.

Please count me in,

John

BigTurtle

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 2, 2018
I am truly humbled by the generosity of the Ink Bird sponsorship here. I never win anything, ever. Then I saw that my name was drawn. Wow. I'm constantly cooking and though I'm here irregularly, this tool will save an old man a lot of steps in tired old feet and a lot of heat escaping Lady Liberty. I wish to thank Ink Bird again and I will post examples of this unit in use.

" I have the need to feed"

Attachments

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.