Getting fatter today!! Pork loin center chops.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dnvrdv

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 4, 2010
Parker, Colorado
Smoked a couple of these last weekend and they were awesome!!! 2 inch thick Pork loin center chops.  And my wife Dana made a kick ass breakfast to start the day. Plan on using maple/apple mix for smoke. Pressure is on for a tasty dinner! 

01e72feb_P3200005.jpg

YUMM!!!

74a14930_P3200009.jpg

Rubbed!!!

fb8ec88f_P3200014.jpg

THICK!!

7a050fee_P3200008.jpg

Breakfast was.>Western scramble with taters, a some sourdough!

You forgot to tell me what time to be there, but I guess with just 2 chops I would have just had to watch you eat! They look great! Congrats on a full day of making great meals!

It must have been a long winter in Parker.  You do know it's ok to smoke and post during the winter?  Practicing for the August Comp?  Looks like I've got to sharpen up the skills.  You did say you're going to do more of these when we come visiting, right?
Looks-Great.gif

Well, if you'd leave your trailer outside the garage, you'd have a nice little area to smoke.  Just pipe the smoke out the front by the garage door.  Of course, with your HOA dictator always snooping around, she'll probably find an excuse to stop you from doing that. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky