General Tso Chicken Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your wings look top notch as usual, Disco!!! What night is wing nite at your house so I can come over!? I'll bring the bleu cheese and celery.

Those really look great Disco!

Each one of your videos gets better!

You'll be on Food Network soon!

Point!

Al
Thanks, Al. Yes, soon I'll be famous as the oldest fattest cook in the Rockies! I appreciate the point.
Those look great!
That's a good idea, of course that would be good on a wing. I'll have to try that.
Nice work Disco
Thanks, Bellaru.

Man those look good 
drool.gif
   I wish I had some right now   Great job Disco  
points1.png

Gary

Disco ,Those look so good ! I'm drowning in my salava !

Thanks for the recipe , it will be tried .
yahoo.gif

See ya on the page later , meanwhile ,,
Thanks! I hope you like them. 

You will see me on the page if I ever finish shovelling snow!

Wow, we love General T's seasoning ! Those wings look phenomenal my friend, definitely bookmarked this one ! Thanks for the inspiring thread Disco !

Got the urge for hot wings yesterday, me and the dog like them hot and spicy, the wife, not so much. I make her up some milder ones and I came across these. They are very good, nice job.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky