Gazebo is DONE (edit Night time photo included)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love the night pick as well!
My wife has some red hot chili pepper lights we used to hang from our camper awning...then you'd be rockin!

Ryan
I lived in a camper (and or hotels) for some years and Willis at work always offered to get me those lights or the corresponding holiday lights. 😬

I lived in a camper (and or hotels) for some years and Willis at work always offered to get me those lights or the corresponding holiday lights. 😬
I should hang them on the porch and get a pic...they are pretty cool! We will get another camper down the road sometime when we have more of a chance to use and enjoy it.

Ryan

Reactions: TH-n-PA
Very nice indeed!

I feel outside space is just as valuable as inside space.

Cheers!
Thank you!
I agree on the outside space!
Al
What no BEER POLE? Just kidding.

Way to go Al, that's a great place to spend your outdoor time.

Chris
Thanks Chris!
I guess I need a beer pole!
Al
I love the "Night Shot" Al !!
Tell me "How bad are the Skeeters down there?"
I understand the weather is similar to Vietnam.
I hope the Skeeters aren't as bad!!!

Bear
The skeeters are not bad at all. If the fan is on they don’t bother you. The County sprays for them at least once a week.
Al
Love the night pick as well!
My wife has some red hot chili pepper lights we used to hang from our camper awning...then you'd be rockin!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!
I’ll have to look for the chili pepper lights!
Al
Just plain WOW, that is such an awesome space, I would never be inside. With your weather, outrageous.
Thank you, and you are right, we are out there all day long!
Al
Looks just perfect Al. You and the missis did a great job. I followed the build post . Now with the finished touches it is a perfect place day and night.

David
Thanks David!
Appreciate the kind words!
Al

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Al, That's a beautiful cocktail parlor... I hope your car doesn't fit in there... The stain would suffer... The car would love it... Florida sun and all... :emoji_wink: Be well my friend...

Reactions: SmokinAl
Al, That's a beautiful cocktail parlor... I hope your car doesn't fit in there... The stain would suffer... The car would love it... Florida sun and all... :emoji_wink: Be well my friend...
Thanks Dave!
Actually the Mustang would fit in there easily, but I can’t get the car to my backyard!:emoji_sunglasses: Al
Al, that's a very welcoming, comfortable space you've created...
Thank you!
Al
Looks nice Al, good job getting it completed.
It'll really be enjoyable November through April.
Thanks John!
We will definitely enjoy it then, but we are enjoying it now too. At least breakfast & lunch, maybe cocktail hour too, and for sure after dark with the fan on! When something is new you use the heck out of it, and I hope we continue to use the heck out of it for a long time!
Al

Reactions: daveomak
It took me awhile to figure out where I had posted about the chili pepper lights buy finally found it!

20220701_214540.jpg

Not at a rendezvous but set up at our local state park...broke out the chili pepper lights!

Ryan

It took me awhile to figure out where I had posted about the chili pepper lights buy finally found it!

View attachment 636369

Not at a rendezvous but set up at our local state park...broke out the chili pepper lights!

Ryan
Now those are way cool Ryan.
Great looking setup too!
Al

Reactions: Brokenhandle

Like Al said , love the setup. and we have a set of the chili lights also. Mona keeps hiding them on me . I think she thinks they are tacky when I put them up. lol She has no taste when it comes to cool.

Maybe I will hang them in The Smokers Shed. lol

David

Like Al said , love the setup. and we have a set of the chili lights also. Mona keeps hiding them on me . I think she thinks they are tacky when I put them up. lol She has no taste when it comes to cool.

Maybe I will hang them in The Smokers Shed. lol

David
Ha Ha!
After seeing that the women don’t like them, you know I just have to get a set! :emoji_sunglasses:
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky