gasser uds ??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Why do you want a propane UDS? Just curious on your thinking.

I remember one member made an electric UDS because his apartment complex doesn't allow any type of cookers with flames. I can't remember who it is for sure though.

Yup, that was me on the electric UDS. I'm still abusing it with pleasure. :)  I believe Dutch built the original one. The propane build I'd like to see, keep us posted.

Last edited:
just thought it would be cool to do!! I was searching for a burner for an old stainless double door referigator and came across a borner that is built into a pan all you would have to do is drill a couple of holes and wal la,  guds  I also checked out meat eaters electric rig, looks good meateater!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky