gasser uds ??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Why do you want a propane UDS? Just curious on your thinking.

I remember one member made an electric UDS because his apartment complex doesn't allow any type of cookers with flames. I can't remember who it is for sure though.

Yup, that was me on the electric UDS. I'm still abusing it with pleasure. :)  I believe Dutch built the original one. The propane build I'd like to see, keep us posted.

Last edited:
just thought it would be cool to do!! I was searching for a burner for an old stainless double door referigator and came across a borner that is built into a pan all you would have to do is drill a couple of holes and wal la,  guds  I also checked out meat eaters electric rig, looks good meateater!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky