Gaskets and sealant In uk

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Davewalters

Original poster
Apr 26, 2018
Uk
Can anyone from the uk advise me on what high temp sealant and /or gaskets to get for my offset and where to get them from without having to get them from the us .. I will be getting an Oklahoma joes highland and I want to get the right stuff to seal it all up before I put it all together
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Cheers
Dave

Unfortunately I don’t really know what I’m looking for when it comes to sealants I can get hold of gasket tape without to much trouble but I also need sealant for between to firebox and the cook chamber But I don’t want to buy on that isn’t food safe as I will be cooking for my family and the last thing I want to do is poison my kids

the pro smoke stuff works well just use some solvent to wipe off where your fitting it first to clean off any oils etc
do a search for rtc high temp silicone on fleabay ive used it on all my gear after all your only using it to seal external parts so will have no contact with your food

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky