Gardening Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I am getting ready to put the gardening part of the forum together and here is the categories I am thinking of.. anyone want to suggest other categories or protest ones that I have mentioned?

Composting
Greenhouses
Small Spaces
Canning/Storage
Peppers
Maters
Taters
Corn
Herbs

TulsaJeff,

How about a section for all the vegetables(carrots, beets, cabbage, peas, beans, etc.) that I don't eat, but should?
icon_lol.gif

So we need a section for "Other Veggies".. sounds reasonable.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Maybe have 2 categories.. Yummables
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
and Yuckables
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

i like that, "yummables and yuckables". almost everything would fall under yuckables in my book. i only eat a few vegetables, most are not veggies, like potatoes. aren't peppers and okra technically fruit?

I'll go with Other Veggies ... I love veggies probably at least as well as meat. Although before I started smoking I'd have said more than meat.

PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

runnin .........

What about above ground and below ground crops and then other category...

Just a thought.

But I do like the yuckable and yumable.... but everything would be in both categories depending on who was posting. Me, I like 'em, so it would by yummy...... at least for most of them.

Might even through in a fruit category.

Bill

carrots for the eyes
cauliflower for the hearts
beets for your blood
and beans for your farts

spinach for some muscle
june peas for some sweet,
taters with them all
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
they all taste good with meat..

I agree yumables & yuckables ....sounds real good...just my .02$....
you guy`s got me thinking bout the summer crop already ....geeese !!!
jersey got the best tomatter`s & corn on the cob ....also other fruits & veggies !!!! don`t forget were` called the Garden State !!
charlie

Thanks Jeff for the new garden section. Looking good.....or should I say yummy....

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky