GAMEDAY who ya got?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jake0531

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2017
Mulvane, KS
Kansas both, raised, and still living here. GO CHIEFS!
I have no preference in the 49ers vs packers but I’d like to play the packers again, as chiefs lost to them earlier in the season, barely, but without Mahomes. Plus my brother in law is die hard packer fan. So I guess I’m leaning towards the packers.

Man the Chiefs look tough but so do the other 3. I'll have to pic KC & SF for the Super Bowl but who knows. Never count Rogers out and where did these Titans come from? Should be 2 very good games. Got the game day ribs in the smoker and shiner is cold. As my old coach used to scream.......

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jake0531
Titans have been impressive but don't think they can beat kc! Going to go with KC and green bay for super bowl !

Well, this here Vikings fan can't cheer for the Packers so 49ers it is. Part of my family is in Kansas so go Chiefs! I think those are the two best teams anyhow but I think all four really have a chance. The Niners pass rush will get to Rogers and I think the Chiefs will be able to partially shut down Henry. Should be some good football!

Lets Go Giants...oh wait this isn't 2012. Sorry. KC and SF

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky