Game day chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019
Well it’s game day for the Cowboys. Probably going to disappoint me again but I’ve learned not to care as much these days! 🙄
Decided last minute to throw this bird on. Didn’t brine or inject so I sat it on half a Miller lite and put some chicken stock in the bottom of the pan. Maybe it will add flavor?🤷‍♂️
691768BA-70F3-410F-A361-FF6628CC5031.jpeg

Last edited:
I love doing them this way. Lots of science says it doesn’t help but I thing results tell a different story. always get super moist bird this way.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Should be a good game depending on how the way play. Glad I’m not a fan of either teams and can enjoy it. Will be a big game for Brady to show if he still has it.

Reactions: negolien
Only 1 players team not gonna be disappointed at the end of this so.. I' am glad the Packers got knocked out early as they wouldn't be going far anyway. At least now I can troll the other teams lol Like the Viqueens /snicker

Only 1 players team not gonna be disappointed at the end of this so.. I' am glad the Packers got knocked out early as they wouldn't be going far anyway. At least now I can troll the other teams lol Like the Viqueens /snicker
Minn pee’d down their leg for sure!

Some good looking chicken! And my wife's twin brother is big cowboys fan...I'm on his side tonight...no Brady fans here! Better bring in 2nd string for kicker tho...can't repeat BIL comments lol

Ryan

Reactions: jcam222
Some good looking chicken! And my wife's twin brother is big cowboys fan...I'm on his side tonight...no Brady fans here! Better bring in 2nd string for kicker tho...can't repeat BIL comments lol

Ryan
It’s unreal. Guy has been solid all year. BIL comments are well warranted!

Great looking Bird! Not sure on the game, I hate the Cowboys (I am a New Yorker) and I really hate Brady...so just wanting the points work out for my boxes on this one! The missed PAT I don't understand??

Most Yankees hate the cowboys and for good reason. I have similar feelings for the Giants. I respect your hate. I don’t understand those who root for teams that they have never stepped foot in the city. The PAT’s have been insane.

Reactions: clifish
So now I must confess...my wife is huge niner fan! Look forward to next week's game! She has to work but might invite BIL out...good day for ribs or what not!

Ryan

So now I must confess...my wife is huge niner fan! Look forward to next week's game! She has to work but might invite BIL out...good day for ribs or what not!

Ryan
My dad who was a huge cowboys fan took me to the 1992 NFC championship game against SF at Texas Stadium. I’ve been a brainwashed cowboys fan ever since. Looking forward to Sunday night!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky