From the land of the potato

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

FamousPotato

Original poster
Oct 8, 2023
Panhandle, ID
A bit of lurker here from the Potato state ... actually the gem state, but most folks don't know it by that name. Registered cause I pressure washed my Char-Griller 980 today and although I really like it, it's not meant for the long haul. Although probably not today, I expect I'm shopping for the better built version of a gravity grill.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome to the forum from Iowa. I don't know anything about gravity smokers but others will chime in.

I’ve been to North Dakota and never wanted to go….lol

More important to the Gem State and why it is such a Gem is that it’s the birth place of Snake River Farms Wagyu beef!!!

Semi conductors, Solar panel parts, precious metals, and beef are all a head of the famous spud for exports…welcome!

Reactions: JLeonard
Thanks for all the welcomes. This spud spent a bit of time in the oil patch. I was thinking something got on my shirt. Heh.

I'm in the same county as Coeur d'Alene. Still generally happy to be here even if housing has become absurd.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky