• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

From Ann Arbor, MI

tomedvan

Joined Dec 10, 2013
Good morning all,

I come from a long line of skilled grillers and consider myself an expert level griller. However I had this yearning to make ribs the correct way (low n slow). I initially bought a chargriller w side firebox and started my smoking career there. I modded it as most do in the forums and found that I loved the quality of the food but hated that I had to babysit it and also didn't like the fact of how much wood I went through for each smoke. 2 years later I bought a King griller and sealed it up per the forums and bought a Party-Q. I have been cranking out "competition quality" Q since (so my friends and family say).

Thanks

Tom VanAmburg

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Tom

Welcome to the forum   Lots of good people and advice here

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.