Friday night/Saturday Mornin' Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 29, 2009
Northern, Indiana
Started at 6:00pm Friday. Smokin' butts for a family reunion (not mine), over cherry wood
9f653338_000_0233.jpg

3a8828d9_000_0231.jpg
d82549c2_000_0232.jpg
dd1f1c2b_000_0234.jpg

Hope your people are hungry!  I've got 3 going myself this morning :-)  Gonna start prepping the ABTs in a few hours so we can have a snack

RibKing,

Let's keep the Qview coming---You got me all fired up here!

I wasn't sure if you were gonna smoke all those butts, or start your own meat store.

Can't wait,

Bear

I let the butts rest in an aluminum pan and then pulled, took a about 17-18hours to smoke. They must have had a long stall as I was napping. 
29c05d48_000_0246.jpg
3fbc4f25_000_0247.jpg

Aw Yeah!  Absolutely beautiful! 

Will you look at that smoke ring?!?!  Yow!

The contrast between that beautiful, deliciously crusty bark and the glistening pink meat is mesmerizing!

Bravo, rp,
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Aw Yeah!  Absolutely beautiful! 

Will you look at that smoke ring?!?!  Yow!

The contrast between that beautiful, deliciously crusty bark and the glistening pink meat is mesmerizing!

Bravo, rp,
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
What he said, beautiful pork man.

What Curley said, is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that first one on the left ripped open enough to see the color----BEAUTIFUL!

That's just freakin' Awesome!

Now you might have to change your name to "Butt King",

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky