Fresh Pork Sausage (With Peppers)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
John

Now that's the way to fill up the buns in the last picture , just the right meat to bun ratio, lol

And yes I could go for a couple of those right now, as I just came in from the skating rink that used to be my yard. Glad i'm working from home today in the shop

David

Thank You David!!
I knew you'd like that Ratio too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear!! That ninja proves to do a great job once again! Looks like your eating good over there!

Thank You Travis!!
This Ninja kicks Butt !!

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Awesome looking Dawgs...I'd be all over that!

I like me some fried taters; I see that you do, too!

Thank You CM !!
Mrs Bear makes Great Home Fries. First bakes them, then slices & Fries them in Butter.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Holy cow John, I must have missed this one, you are eatin' good in the hood. Seems everything you put on that ninja comes out great! RAY

Holy cow John, I must have missed this one, you are eatin' good in the hood. Seems everything you put on that ninja comes out great! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
That Ninja is the best Cooking Toy I ever had!! Love It !
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky