• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

fresh meat

fresh meat

Joined Mar 8, 2011
Hi. I am 44 years old and just got a new smoker/bar-b-que. by char-Broil.  I have lived in Oregon my entire life.  I have smoked meat once on my old bar-b-que. Love the new Grill but don't know how to use it to its fullest potential. so here I am.

Last edited:

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Welcome to smf glad to have ya. Use the search and wiki sections to find tons of info on your smoker!!

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview!    

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 18, 2009
Welcome!!! I know this guy...he has great photographic abilities and should be able to provide highly detailed Qview...I will try to keep him going so you can all watch his progress.  

I think he will do well on this forum.

jacobtia

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 24, 2011
I too am new to smoking and have found plenty of info to help me out! I am sure you will too! Welcome!

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Welcome to SMF nice to have ya.. lots to learn and great people as well

micmike

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to SMF!!     I am a fellow Char-Broil user and love it. Still learning tho..I'm  fixing (verb: a southern colloquialism meaning "getting ready") to do corned beef briskets on Sun the 20th, with qview.

Hi. I am 44 years old and just got got a new smoker/bar-b-que. by char-Broil.  I have lived in Oregon my entire life.  I have smoked meat once on my old bar-b-que. Love the new Grill but dont know how to use it to its fullest potential. so here I am.

Last edited:

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009

We'll get ya fixed up, relax. Meanwhile, take the E-course and learn the basics. Perhaps you can teach me why my camera sucks?

fresh meat

Joined Mar 8, 2011
Thank You for the props. I only hope to grill hlf as good as you. Oh great grill master. Smokey Mo

Last edited:

fresh meat

Joined Mar 8, 2011
Thank You. I will try the on line how to soon, and I am very excited to be part of this group of grill Masters. Good food and fun in the future. And it might be the camera or just that nobody showed you how to use it.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.