Fresh Jalapeno's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Got 3 nice jalapeno from our garden.
Salsa time.
20220610_185038.jpg

Thanks . I'm hoping to keep them going into the winter . I had 2 Reaper plants in there . Pulled them and took 'em outside . No peppers yet on them yet .

Thanks . I'm hoping to keep them going into the winter . I had 2 Reaper plants in there . Pulled them and took 'em outside . No peppers yet on them yet .
I used to belong to a hot pepper seed trade group on fakebook. Somewhere i have seeds from all over the world. Some very hot. I gotta find the packages.

I got a late start due to injuries lol, so all I have is a bunch of little ones on the vine. It won't be long though.

man mine are only 5" tall, probably won't pepper until August here. Also have ghost and other super hots growing.

Getting ready to plant mine. First try something I’m doing with the kids. There growing cilantro, watermelon and I got jalapeño’s just starting them in those little cardboard containers Rainer’s then try to plant them somewhere in the yard. We’ll see how it does 😂

Our jalapenos have been slow due to the heat. Planted some of the smokin ed's habanero's, ghosts, and reapers and they are all coming in nicely.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky