Free To Good Home(s): Basic Blender And BBQ Grilling Mats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
So I got a new Ninja for Christmas and like so many here am running out of storage space...again. Based on that I have a couple more items that may find themselves in a new home. First the blender:

This is a pretty simple device, not fancy at all. It is also 30 years old but has rarely been used and is in perfect working condition. The vast majority of you will already have a blender or food processor and won't have a use for this. There may however be somebody out there who is just getting started in life, or just moved into their first place and is setting up household...or maybe you have a child in college that needs one. Being that you're probably paying for college, you may not have the money to buy said child a blender :emoji_astonished: Seriously...this thing does work very well but it isn't a high class unit at all. Hell, it'll probably cost more to ship it that the thing is worth but that's fine. I don't care if it means possibly helping somebody out; Here is a pic
003.jpg

Now to the BBQ mats. I got these a year and a half or so ago to smoke sausage on so I didn't get the marks on the sausage from the grates in the smoker. Sadly they didn't work. These are not ventilated like the Q Matz are so they do not allow the heat to penetrate to the sausage like it should. Having said that, it's because sausage is done on very low temp. These would probably work great for shrimp, wings, fish, etc (all the stuff I'm not allowed to cook) that's done at high temp. Each package has 2 mats in it. One pack has never even been opened. The other pack was opened and one of the mats was used for about 30 minutes before I realized they weren't going to work for what I'd bought them to do and the second mat is brand new.

002.jpg

If you have a need for either or both of these items, please send me a PM with which (or both?) that you would like to have. As always, first PM with full name and mailing address will be the blue ribbon winner.

Looking for a shipping box....
Robert

Like minds... I'm getting ready to offer up some things as well. Cool of you to do Robert

Really cool of you to do Robert. I have been the recipient of a couple things now and am very appreciative

Same here. That is what makes this forum some cool.

Kind gesture

Thank you for all of the kind words folks. I feel it's the absolute least I can do is give a little bit back to the place I've gotten so much from. Tracy is big on giving things to Goodwill. I'm cool with when she's upgrading her wardrobe (which happens about 8 times a year) but with stuff like this, I'd rather give it to somebody I sort of know...or at least share a common interest with.

NOTE: The BBQ mats are gone. All that's left is the antique blender.

Robert

Thank you for all of the kind words folks. I feel it's the absolute least I can do is give a little bit back to the place I've gotten so much from. Tracy is big on giving things to Goodwill. I'm cool with when she's upgrading her wardrobe (which happens about 8 times a year) but with stuff like this, I'd rather give it to somebody I sort of know...or at least share a common interest with.

NOTE: The BBQ mats are gone. All that's left is the antique blender.

Robert
Let me know when you are giving away the rotisserie lol!

Let me know when you are giving away the rotisserie lol!

You're welcome to it Jake but it's not gonna do you a bit of good :emoji_astonished: I built that from the ground up specifically for the grill it's used on. I suppose you could get yourself a 36" Sunterra Santa Maria grill to start with. Then you'd have to fabricate the mounting brackets, drill and tap the holes to bolt the brackets on, and run an electrical circuit to the grill to run the rotisserie. You'd probably be better off just going to Academy and getting yourself a $40 generic one and save yourself a couple thousand dollars :emoji_anguished:

Going once...going twice....
Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
I'm still waiting for him to ship me the XL BGE...for some reason it hasn't shown up on my doorstep yet :emoji_laughing:

Normally I wouldn't have an issue with this John, but there is a small problem. The Egg with the nest and accessories weighs about 600# give or take. Shipping would be cost prohibitive for a poor working class stiff like me. Your best bet would be to pack up, come to TX, and see what may follow you home :emoji_wink:

Cheaper to buy one than drive here and back,
Robert

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Very Nice gesture Robert. We always donate everything to goodwill, and I have to admit it is quite a bit.

Now you have me thinking that If it's BBQ related to offer it up here. :emoji_thumbsup:

LIKE!

John

Robert I did not see this before I read Steve's post and seen your post.So A Big Thumbs up for you
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky