Free To Good Home Raffle: Brand New Slow Cooker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They are great in soup, especially my all time favorite, Vietnamese PHO BO...JJ

If it's one of your favorites, it must be excellent. Is this recipe posted somewhere that I can find it? Now it's my turn to be intrigued.

Robert

There are recipes online, but I will track down mine and send it to you...JJ

Apologies to all!! We had company drop by unexpectedly yesterday and they decided to stay for the game and dinner. I got wrapped up in putting together appetizers and an unexpected dinner and totally forgot about this.

Ant the winner is....drum roll please.... Rafter H BBQ Rafter H BBQ Congrats. PM on the way to get your mailing address. Post office is closed today but I think I can get it sent out tomorrow.

Thanks so much for all of the interest and activity on this. Great to see so much interest. What a great group!!

Making space in Tracy's holiday closet,
Robert

Reactions: forktender
Congratulations to WaterinHoleBrew. And thanks to tx smoker for doing this.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky