Free Tickets to Country Fever

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ikinya6

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 25, 2006
Russellville, Arkansas
I won a couple of one-day passes to Country Fever Festival in Pryor, OK for this weekend. I'd love to go, but can't. If there is anyone in or around the Fayetteville, AR area who would like them, let me know. If you live anywhere else and think they'll get to you in time thru the mail, I suppose I could mail them. I know Reba is supposed to be performing Saturday night. Big and Rich are on Friday, and Blake Shelton is on Sunday. There are other performers throughout the day. It looks like some pretty good line-ups. It would be a lot of fun. I wish I could use them. I think the web site is countryfeverfest.com. I'm not selling them, even though I discovered that they are $55 each. I didn't pay anything for them, and would just like someone to be able to enjoy them. Send me a message. I'll check periodically throughout the day.

That is a very kind thing for you to do. I myself would not be able to go either but would be a good day especially for the price. Thanks for your generousity.

Ditto....very nice of you!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Sure wish I lived closer to you...would love to see Reba!!

I appreciate the compliments, but I just want to clarify that I only included the price as an indication of the type of event this is. For that price, this should be a pretty top-notch event. I'd sure hate for these things to go to waste. Please, someone take them.

someone please grab these... such a great line up... i saw Big & Rich in Phoenix last year...what an awesome show they put on...

thursdays lineup
RONNIE MILSAP
MIRANDA LAMBERT
LARRY GATLIN &
THE GATLIN BROTHERS

BOMSHEL
WESTERN JUSTICE

fridays lineup
BIG & RICH feat.
COWBOY TROY
MARK CHESNUTT
JOE DIFFIE
AARON TIPPIN
MICHAEL SCOTT
HE WEARS BLACK
MATT MURPHY &
MURPHY'S LAWMEN

saturdays lineup
REBA McENTIRE
TRACY BYRD
TRENT TOMLINSON
THOMAS MARTINEZ
MICHAEL SCOTT
PAKE McENTIRE

sundays lineup
BLAKE SHELTON
PHIL VASSAR
GARY NICHOLS
KENTUCKY HEADHUNTERS
MARCI MITCHELL BAND

I posted them on freecycle.com and got over 15 replies in less than an hour and a half! Wish I could have gone, but some other lady won two tickets, and wanted take her whole family. I'll be watching for it next time around.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky