Free stuff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chad e

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 20, 2016
Ilinois
So yesterday we were doing set up for a luau themed party we host every year. We sport the whole thing including drinks/food/festivities. I have/had 2 $25 grills that I use for events like this. One fell apart while moving it. Can't complain, lasted at least 5 years I can think of. Fast forward later in the evening, I find out my neighbor is moving after 40+ years in the same house. Guess who has accumulated too much stuff? So he asks me if I want a propane porch heater...
YES! YES I DO!
Looks nice on my porch right?
As I'm walking it through his yard I spot another gem. And ask what his plans were with it. He says he was going to pitch it
Major score!

Reactions: rabbithutch
Free stuff is awesome!  Nice score Chad!
sausage.gif

I helped my good friend move into a new house 8 years ago, he gave me his "old" side by side refrigerator/freezer, it still works great to this day and I just pulled out a pork butt to smoke today from it.

Last edited:
That looks how I got mine a few weeks ago. 2 new handles....a temp gauge....and an upgraded ash pan got me a nice unit for 45 bucks.

ammaturesmoker ammaturesmoker
Ya I will need to put new handles on it but other than that it's good to go. Now I'm thinking about all the accessories...rotisserie or maybe a vortex. Decisions decisions

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky