Found it by mistake and I love it

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by donato, Jul 17, 2007.

1. donato

donato Newbie

My Name is Donato living in the montreal area and a bbq fanatic. My wife and I have an Italian catering company in which we work together. We also do a radio cooking show on 940montreal.com every saturday at 10:00 a.m. local time in which we talk about Italian cooking and bbq. When it comes to bbq and smoking I'm alright. Not the best but I can hold my grounds. I still need to learn a lot and I'm looking forward to sharing my problems (smoke related of course) with all of you. The catering website is damaria.ca. I invite you to go and check it out.
    If anyone is in the montreal area send me an email and I will be pleased to meet you.
    Have a great summer
    Donato

2. shellbellc

shellbellc Master of the Pit OTBS Member

There is a ton to learn here!! Welcome aboard and please share your knowledge also. We have a forum for large groups and catering too!

3. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome to smf. hope to hear your radio show sometime. is it on the net ?

4. crawdaddy

crawdaddy Fire Starter

welcome donato and I second gypsyseagod's question....

5. illini

illini Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Gee, If you found us by mistake and love it...how can it be a mistake....Welcome to SMF...[​IMG]

6. ron50

ron50 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

NY
    Welcome to SMF.

7. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Welcome Donato -

Glad to have you aboard! Can never have to many smoke addicts in one place! Enjoy!

8. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Glad to see you've found a great source for smokin' information here at the SMF. As others have said before, we do have members that are interested in catering and the likes there of. Have a good read!

9. blackhawk19

blackhawk19 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF

10. donato

donato Newbie

Hi,

Thank-you for welcoming me, I already feel as part of a close knit family. The radio show is on the net @940montreal.com. When your in click on the listen or live button.
    Donato

11. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

very cool. just tuned it in, saving the addy fer saturday..

12. watery eyes

watery eyes Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF!!! [​IMG]

13. crownovercoke

crownovercoke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Just saw the post. Welcome to SMF!! Looking forward to seeing some smoke pics. [​IMG]

14. cajun_1

cajun_1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG] Welcome to the SMF [​IMG]

15. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Don't think of finding SMF as mistake, rather, think of it as destiny. It's like a big Italian family table-room for everybody!!

Enjoy!!

16. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard Donato, glad you stumbled into our little piece of cyberspace! As Dutch said, it wasn't a mistake you got here, is was destiny.

We are SMF. Resistance is futile.

17. gypc

gypc Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF.........this is the best place on the net for all your smokin needs. ........and I really dig Italian food!!!

18. az_redneck

az_redneck Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Glad you found us! Welcome..

Got a question though...

Do you think it would be possible to smoke a cannoli because we smoke everything around here? [​IMG]